Commissar D, I've Decided That I Despise You!

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, I've Decided That I Despise You!

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Well, let's see. I joined the Feldgrau Community way back in the 90s, just to watch your antics. I've seen more than my share of flame wars. I've seen, over the years, Liberals, Commies, Pseudo-Leftists and just plain idiots come and go. This post I'm making as an outraged member and your closest relative, so please feel free to answer without fear of retaliation.

I've watched your posts for months now, especially since you became a “Moderator”. So, I feel that I am in a position to express my personal disdain for you. You are prejudiced against Conservatives in general, which is not something I take particular offense at. What I do take offense at is your incredible lack of consideration for those that disagree with you, your arrogance and insults to other members. I also take vast offense at your adaptation of multiple names, for no rational reason (as if your given name weren't enough for you!) and simply because you could adopt them without fear that anyone would call you into account for it.

So, now I'm calling you into account for your mean-spirited, petty-minded, holier than thou attitude and its disruptive effect upon the forum. I find the majority of your posts to be simply ego-maniacal masturbation.

I cite as an example of this your use of the identity “Commissar D, the EviL” an obvious tribute to Stalinist atrocities and “Akira Ushijima” which glorifies Japanese Imperialism and militarism.

It occurs to me that it is not a crime to indulge in self-abuse in private (God knows you did enough of that as a child!), but to do so on a public forum breaks the moral law of common civility and should not be condoned by my silence on the matter.

I have, in all of these years watching Feldgrau, never called a particular member out in public and it may be that I will be banned for this—as you are not known for tolerating criticism. But I am using your own account and some things are worth a sacrifice. The opportunity to finally say to you that your conduct over the past few months has been both despicable and dishonorable is worth the risk of punishment.

I've often wondered what exactly makes you such a leftist twerp and an ill-tempered egotist. But I no longer care about the reasons behind your behavior. If you had a shred of personal honor, I would expect you to resign from the Feldgrau as atonement for the many insults you have gratuitously thrown at other members of the Forum. But, being a pretend Commie of the leftist persuasion, I don't reasonably expect that to happen--as most would-be Commies have neither the ability nor inclination towards self-reflection that would allow them to clearly analyze the effect they have on other people.

Having reached that conclusion, I thought it best to confront you directly in public and demand an explanation for your surly, anti-social behavior and your obvious feelings of superiority towards the other members of this Forum.

Do you think that because you are an American that gives you the right to mock other people? Or do you think that your fumbling, artificial attempts at writing comical war stories places you on a plane above us mere mortals?

I find you flawed as a Pseudo-Commissar and I am not willing to consider your birthplace and native language as proof against abiding by the normal rules of civilized discourse.

So, please consider, as an immutable fact, that I have nothing but utter contempt for your behavior on Feldgrau, which I find beyond the bounds of respect due from one human being to others.

In other words, unless you drop your multiple personalities, vote Republican and apologize for inflicting your fantasies on others, I will disinherit you as a disgrace to the family and all of Ohio.

Sincerely,
Mom
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
sniper1shot

Post by sniper1shot »

I will watch this one as a Moderator to ensure that nothing gets out of hand here. :shock:
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
Commissar D, the Evil

I just saw this, I can't believe my own Mother would chastize me on the net.

Can't we close this, Sniper1shot, as being off-topic to Soldatenheim, please?

Best,
David
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

I told you to log off when you stepped away from your desk, but did you listen to me? Nooooo!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Commissar D, the Evil

Hey, who knew? I always thought it would be my wife that discovered my...er...activities. But Mom?

You can't trust anyone nowadays. I'm going to hide her Ensure and Geritol.......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Best,
David
sniper1shot

Post by sniper1shot »

As I see nothing wrong with this thread at the moment I say it stays open.....though I see nothing good coming out of it when the masses read it.
:roll:
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
Commissar D, the Evil

The masses love me! These are just the ravings of one elderly citizen with a hidden laptop! Please pay no attention to it! She's old and not really well, if you know what I mean. I only gave her the laptop the last time I was in Ohio for her to play card games on. I had no idea I left myself signed in on Feldgrau on it.

So guys, don't pay attention and don't fall for her line--she loves me, really!!!!

Best,
David
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:--she loves me, really!!!!
Yeah...

Sure...

Right....

Don't we all?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Commissar D, the Evil

These are just the ravings
Ravings? Elderly?

Don't bring you black ass back to Ohio boy.

Love,
Mom
Marc Binazzi
Supporter

Post by Marc Binazzi »

David, remember the horrible and utterly disrespectful things you publicly wrote to Mr L.L.?

Now, this is a lowdown in your file..... :down:
"the iron fist had a glass jaw" (Ronald Reagan in Raoul Walsh's Desperate Journey)
Commissar D, the Evil

Yes Marc, I remember. That was after Mr. L.L. publicly called me a "N*gger" on the forum. I have no regrets about the exchange and am truly surprised that you would think it something I should be ashamed of, especially after the passage of so many years.

Tell me, if you were Black and a White man called you a n*gger, what would your reaction have been? I've seen you go off on people who said bad things about the French that weren't directed at you personally. So, please do not be totally hypocritical about the issue of answering an insult with an insult.

I only wish that I could have thought of something more clever and disparaging at the time after being subjected to the racial epithet by him. I also note that Mr. L.L. is a member of AHF and neither of us has had an encounter with the other since.

Best,
David
Commissar D, the Evil

Someone called you a n*gger in public son? You never told me about that. I always said you should stay away from White boys and White women. But you never listened did you?

You deserve everything you get for not listening to your mother. Lord knows I tried my best to raise you right, but you're just too stubborn to listen. Think you know it all cause you're grown. Your father should have listened to me and whipped your ass more often. Maybe you would have listened more instead of thinking that you were "all that".

Love,
Mom
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissar D, the Evil

Ah, Mom, come on, don't be that way. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Love,
David
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

David, are you sure that it is your mum who is posting that, or is it just an attempt at forum heroes tales from the side of your family? :wink:

After all, the language there is... similar to the one used for Norwest/Michael.

Kevin
Commissar D, the Evil

Ah Kevin! I can't explain my Mom. Why do you think I moved from Ohio to New Jersey? Obviously she discovered my login on the laptop and read what I wrote!

You know how mothers are--they always track you down in the end. I was always worried my wife or co-workers would discover my involvement with Feldgrau, but no--the worst has happened!!!!

My life has just sunk into despair! There is no telling what she might say next or what secrets from my youth she might reveal.

Gods, I'm a dead man............

Best,
David