Feldgrau's Future

German unit histories, lineages, OoBs, ToEs, commanders, fieldpost numbers, organization, etc.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

Leandros
Supporter

Re: Feldgrau's Future

Post by Leandros »

I have just finished my new book on Operation Sea Lion - River Wide, Ocean Deep. For whatever it is worth I would like to extend a 10 % discount to the members here and also take 10 % off the rest amount for the Feldgrau.net website. That is, if the members order the book from me I shall draw off 10 % from the book's price (USD. 39,- or Euro 29,-) and send an additional 10 % to the Paypal account of Feldgrau.net.

Please look in here: http://www.fredleander.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, everybody! I see now that I was a little optimistic as to what is available for discount in the frame of the retail price. I need to adjust this somewhat and set the member discount to 5 % - in addition to that 5 % of the selling price shall be transferred back to Feldgrau.net by me. This discount applies if you order directly from me via the internal message system or my website mail: [email protected] - retail price: USD/Euro 39/29. Flat shipping rate USD/Euro 10/8.

Payments to be made to my Paypal account: [email protected] - specify purpose, name and address in the remarks field.

Regds

Fred

http://www.fredleander.com
WarBear59

Post by WarBear59 »

Hello Everyone,

I am new brand new to this excellent site and I am able to contribute $20 on a regular basis to help. If I can get the appropriate information on were to send it you can count me in !

Thanks

Joe
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Joe, first of all, what do you do in NB? I worked for NBPD 4 years as a reserve officer, and about 3 full time before I came north! I was surprised to see NBNC here! Welcome!

The easiest way to do donate is through Paypal, if you have an account. If not, I'd recommend contacting Jason directly for further instruction.

Jason's Paypal account is the same as his email, [email protected]
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

WarBear59 wrote:Hello Everyone, I am new brand new to this excellent site and I am able to contribute $20 on a regular basis to help. If I can get the appropriate information on were to send it you can count me in ! Thanks Joe
Greetings "WarBear59" !! :D :D

Matters not whether you are a new member of "Feldgrau" or an old one, like myself !! And, although I was the 4th member of Feldgrau to reach the 1,000 postings mark, I have yet to send Jason a single $1.00! That, because, when I first joined Feldgrau I sent money (via: PayPal) to Mr. Pipes, for a copy of his KG1 (Order of Battle Series), which was available back 8+ years ago; and I ended up waiting 3 months (with notes sent to Jason as to why the holdup) before I was sent the C.D.!

Although I was willing to spend the money for this (and other) offerings from Feldgrau, at the time, I was very hesitant to forward cash to Jason if he had little understanding as to where/when/from/if the money was coming from.

SO !! Please ignore my "rant" and send as many "shackles" as you can to "Feldgrau" !! It is, and this is just my opinion, the very best Forum for those of us (Douglas Nash, Prit Buttar, Tom Houlihan, Leo Niehorster, Bill McCroden (soon), Tom Johnson (soon), Vic Rodpin (soon), David M. Glantz, and others) who have and/are writing their own books covering the period of WWII.

I have promised (in a posting above) to "finally" contribute a sum to Mr. Pipes (and Feldgrau.com) which, I must admit, I have been delinquent in offering in the past. Although I have given A.H.F. most of my research projects, "Feldgrau" is still the Forum that I first "discovered" when I discovered the "w.w.w."" !! And, it's the best place to go for "informed" information that you might find harder to discover over at Axis Historical Forum.

Best regards, and welcome to "FELDGRAU" !!! :up: :D :up:

Shadow
(a.k.a.: John Mulholland, PhD. (Military History - Hounourary), Royal (Canadian) Military College/Queen's University.)

:up: :up: :up:
Signed: "The Shadow"
David W
Patron

Post by David W »

Shadow
(a.k.a.: John Mulholland, PhD. (Military History - Hounourary), Royal (Canadian) Military College/Queen's University.)
Believe me, those are but a fraction of all King Shadow's titles! :wink: :D
Thanks. Dave.
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

David W wrote:
Shadow
Believe me, those are but a fraction of all King Shadow's titles! :wink: :D
To: Prince David, of the Raunchy Round Table of Shadowland:

Thank you for your kind words !! :D Your check is in the mail !! :(

Best to you and the "clan" !! - John. :beer: :up: whenever I get to Swanage !! :roll:
Leandros
Supporter

Post by Leandros »

I have advanced USD 22,50 to jpipes Paypal account. So, if 10 of you guys buy my book - http://www.fredleander.com - this is your contribution.

Fred
http://www.fredleander.com - buy my book on Operation Sea Lion
Freebird

Post by Freebird »

Tom Houlihan wrote:
The easiest way to do donate is through Paypal, if you have an account. If not, I'd recommend contacting Jason directly for further instruction.

Jason's Paypal account is the same as his email, [email protected]

Hi Tom, thanks for sorting out my login problem!
I just sent $20 via paypal to Jason.
Ebusitanus

Post by Ebusitanus »

I just sent 30 Euros for this good cause! :up:
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Thanks everyone for your recent financial donations. Jason told me today that he has been having to pay part of the server fees out of his own pocket for the past few months because the donations do not fully cover the monthly cost. It is going to take a regular effort on the part of many to make those small contributions that will help Feldgrau stay around.

John
Paul Lakowski
Supporter

Post by Paul Lakowski »

Leandros wrote:I have advanced USD 22,50 to jpipes Paypal account. So, if 10 of you guys buy my book - http://www.fredleander.com - this is your contribution.

Fred

I already bought two copies, does that count?
Leandros
Supporter

Post by Leandros »

[quote="Paul Lakowski"]I already bought two copies, does that count?[/quote]

Hi, Paul, it does count. As I wrote I have advanced an amount to the Forum. However, to keep track I need to know that a Forum member - is a member - when he orders from me.

Fred
Paul Lakowski
Supporter

Post by Paul Lakowski »

Leandros wrote:
Paul Lakowski wrote:I already bought two copies, does that count?
Hi, Paul, it does count. As I wrote I have advanced an amount to the Forum. However, to keep track I need to know that a Forum member - is a member - when he orders from me.

Fred
Sorry 'bout that, I didn't realise it was you when I ordered the book.
Paul.
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Feldgrau still needs monthly donations from members to maintain this worthwhile research site. I just sent in my monthly donation in support of Feldgrau and I hope that other members will do the same.

john
Tolga Alkan
Supporter

Post by Tolga Alkan »

I've just made a humble donation via paypal. I hope this will help to keep spirit alive.

Tolga