LSSAH Stug. III Kursk

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
olkani

LSSAH Stug. III Kursk

Post by olkani »

hello
i´m searching about information(maybe pictures)from the stug´s that were in use by the lssah at the operation citadele.hope someone can help me.

regards oliver
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Re: LSSAH Stug. III Kursk

Post by John P. Moore »

You can find plenty of pictures of such vehicles from throughout 1943 in Charles Trang's excellent book, Leibstandarte 1943-1945 published by Heimdal. Other photos of Sturmgeschütz used by the LAH in the first few months of 1943 can be found in another excellent book, Platz der Leibstandarte The SS-Panzer-Grenadier Division "LSSAH" and the Battle of Kharkov January - March 1943 by George Nipe and Remy Spezzano and published by RZM.
olkani

Post by olkani »

hello
thanks for helping john.i have the platz of the leibstandarte and the battle for kharkov,but i´m searching for pictures from stug iii ausf. g early taken by kursk.in the two books are also pictures from f8 versions and g type initial versions.but i think lssah must meanwhile recieved early g´s.do you have the heimdal book?where there pictures of stug´s at kursk?

regards oliver
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Yes, I have Charles Trang's book and I verified that there were photos of Sturmgeschütz from the Citadel period before I made my initial post here, otherwise why would I recommend the book?
olkani

Post by olkani »

hello john
can you perhaps give some informations about the stug´s?had they any specifications like stowage racks on rear or schürzen or anything else?perhaps you can send me pictures :oops: ?

regards oliver
leib1
Supporter

Post by leib1 »

Buy the book
Charles Trang
Supporter

Post by Charles Trang »

Maybe you can give me your personal email so I could help you.
raingun
Supporter

Post by raingun »

Charles Trang wrote:Maybe you can give me your personal email so I could help you.
HI~Could I ask some help from you, Mr Charles Trang!

I leave a message to you and I 'm looking forward your answer
just like waffen-ss