SS Blood group tattoo

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
Jock
Associate

Post by Jock »

Hell yes, and probably a large portion of the conservative party too.

But seriously, those people are out there, and theres always the chance someone could say something stupid while Vanessa and her ilk are watching.

Free speech ain't free, it costs us a few seconds of thought to make sure we are using it responsibly.

Cheers,
Jock
Einsamer_Wolf
Banned

Post by Einsamer_Wolf »

Jock wrote:Paddy,

Thaks for an awesome, intelligent reply. We used to write it on our helmet webbing too, but like you say, bit pointless all in all. I'm also AB Pos, but put little faith in the ink on my helmet replacing 5 pints in quick smart time.

Eimsamer, why dont you tattoo it on your f*cking forehead, and while you are at it, get the f*ck away from this site. We have no room for Nazi worship here, nor for Neo f*ckheads that identify their messed up little heads with a messed up f*cking idealogy. Jog the f*ck on, little man.

All, sorry for my language, but Ive been out with Stella tonight, and Im no mood for pathetic little fan boys.

Cheers,

Hey @#%-I am 6ft, and weigh 210. I used to weigh 225-230, but even at 210, I am hardly little. So be quiet. ANd it is hardly Nazi worship. The Nazis were simply the good guys. The anglo-americans were the baddy bad guys.
Mögen die Flammen unserer Begeisterung niemals zum Erlöschen kommen.
Achilles
Contributor

Post by Achilles »

Hey @#%-I am 6ft, and weigh 210. I used to weigh 225-230, but even at 210, I am hardly little. So be quiet. ANd it is hardly Nazi worship. The Nazis were simply the good guys. The anglo-americans were the baddy bad guys.
Sound like a bit of a fatty to me.

Getting a tattoo of any organisation that's been dead 60 years is extremely sad, worrying and, in it's self, an insult to veterans. As Paddy said the tattoo didn't signify anything...you for some warped reason think it does. The last thing they need is some out-of-shape, white, American 'lawyer' running round pretending he's somehow got a connection with them.

You know how fantastists are regarded by people who have actually served in certain military organisations? They either get filled in or shunned by the very people they seek to win approval from. Imagine approaching a member of Paddy's old regiment and showing him your Pegasus or cap badge tattoo and commenting how you 'connect'. :?
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

Achilles wrote:
The last thing they need is some out-of-shape, white, American 'lawyer' running round pretending he's somehow got a connection with them.
If that is the last thing they need, what is the first thing they need?
Getting a tattoo of any organisation that's been dead 60 years is extremely sad, worrying and, in it's self, an insult to veterans.
How is it insulting to them? How do you feel about all the snot-nosed punks sporting Che Guevara T Shirts and "CCCP" track suits?

Jock wrote:
But seriously, those people are out there, and theres always the chance someone could say something stupid while Vanessa and her ilk are watching.

Free speech ain't free, it costs us a few seconds of thought to make sure we are using it responsibly.
Jock, with all due respect, then why do you ally yourself with such people? If you truly believe this, you should be supporting EW when he wants to excercise his free speech/expression rights in a discreet manner.
Einsamer_Wolf
Banned

Post by Einsamer_Wolf »

Achilles,

I wear slim fit shirts and suits, and have a budding washboard. Actually, due to the dimensions of my waste compared to my upper boddy--it is becoming extremely difficult to find suits that fit me.
Finally, I doubt very much that you are an authority to speak on behalf of either Heer or Waffen SS veterans. I have a hunch that if I were to sit down over coffee with them, that mutual appreciation, respect, and fellowship would ensue.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

E-W, all you need to remember in the modern 21st century Ney York is - don't put it anywhere you wouldn't mind having it carved off again.....
How do you feel about all the snot-nosed punks sporting Che Guevara T Shirts and "CCCP" track suits?
Good Darwinists all, proof that there really IS Evolution....politcal as well as biological! :D :D :D We all know what happens to dead-ends on the evolutionary tree...
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Achilles
Contributor

Post by Achilles »

Einsamer_Wolf wrote:Achilles,

I wear slim fit shirts and suits, and have a budding washboard. Actually, due to the dimensions of my waste compared to my upper boddy--it is becoming extremely difficult to find suits that fit me.
Carry on please, this is just too fantastic for words. Is this supposed to be funny? Or are you being serious?
Finally, I doubt very much that you are an authority to speak on behalf of either Heer or Waffen SS veterans. I have a hunch that if I were to sit down over coffee with them, that mutual appreciation, respect, and fellowship would ensue.
I very much doubt it. In what way would the appreciation, respect and fellowship be mutual? I think it would be one way contempt for the sad, deluded, American Nazi-wannabe fan boy sat in front of them.
Achilles
Contributor

Post by Achilles »

Probably people to understand that because they were in the W-SS and have a blood tattoo they don't automatically have the same views that he does.

How is it insulting to them? How do you feel about all the snot-nosed punks sporting Che Guevara T Shirts and "CCCP" track suits?
I very much doubt the people you mention even know who Che Guevara was or what CCCP stands for. Never mind trying to make some political 'connection'.
TimoWr
Enthusiast

Post by TimoWr »

Einsamer_Wolf wrote:I have a hunch that if I were to sit down over coffee with them, that mutual appreciation, respect, and fellowship would ensue.
Today I called a Leibstandarte veteran to ask him some questions for my research. Near the end of the conversation I remembered your tattoo plan and told him about it. His reaction: "we were young and dumb back then. I guess he's young and dumb now". He made it very clear that whatever mutual appreciation and respect you would hope to find is nothing but a silly illusion.
Last edited by TimoWr on Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

Quote:

I very much doubt it. In what way would the appreciation, respect and fellowship be mutual? I think it would be one way contempt for the sad, deluded, American Nazi-wannabe fan boy sat in front of them.
Quote:

Probably people to understand that because they were in the W-SS and have a blood tattoo they don't automatically have the same views that he does.

brillaint! You really have your fingers on the pulses of how Germany's war veterans think. I'm sure each of them would prefer to be in the company of armchair liberals like yourself that insult them or the disheveled, pierced punks who throw bottles at them versus a young professional who finds common ground with them. Spot on!
Quote:

I very much doubt the people you mention even know who Che Guevara was or what CCCP stands for. Never mind trying to make some political 'connection'.
Thats the way you like 'em, right? Ignorant and easily brainwashed. Keep 'em in the dark, Achilles, so you and your douchebag friends keep the cash rolling in...
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Perhaps many of those who reach out to an unreformed NS ideology are expressing, to some extent, their deep dissatisfation with the way the West is run today?

Like the young men of the Waffen-SS - and I am really not referring to the veterans of the SS-VT of the 1930s who were, in many cases, party members and loyalists - guys like EW are simply expressing a desire for the radical change most intelligent Westerners advocate.

As a former radical myself, I understand his position and extend my hand to him. However, we do need to accept that most of the old race-centric ideas not only have no place in the modern West but alienate many brave young men who have embraced European and North American values and ideals and who should be welcome in the ranks.

The kind of racism that informed the post-WW2 movements was rooted in European and North American imperialist and colonialist values. These in turn were the result of a need to dehumanise Africans, Indians, Asians and other 'natives' in order to facilitate the appropriation of their lands and resources. It was largely an 18th and 19th century phenomenon.

Look back to the Roman Empire. Yes, they had slaves but race was not the defining line. This was also true of late medieval Western cultures and persisted right up to the 17th century.

We need to forget these stupid notions of race and to adopt an inclusive attitude. We need to band together against the real enemy, the minority who encourage disharmony and hatred and, consequently, disunity.

After all, as the old maxim goes, their strategy is to divide and conquer. That said, we need to be generous enough to welcome those who renounce and repent their allegiance to hostile clusters within our society. Only in this way will we be able to take back our countries from these international conspirators.

And no, by that, I do not mean "The Jews". For every Jew screwing us, there's a Gentile, Muslim, Hindu and Shinto lining up to pleasure himself in the distended orifice. Behind them stand more than a few Atheists.

We need to define the enemy in terms of those who resist necessary change...

PK
Einsamer_Wolf
Banned

Post by Einsamer_Wolf »

Gee, all I wanted was a graphic illustration of this tattoo. And instead I get personal attacks, and with that a huge political snit.
As for the guy who knows a leibstandarte vet, asks him if I am young and foolish in the wake of what I see as the natural result of Allied Victory. A death rate that exceeds the birthrate among white Europeans, a controlled media that tells white women to follow suit after JoJo and Heidi Klum, a junkfood culture that is utterly vulgar and bankrupt. Ask him to take a good long hard look at the Allies way of doing things.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Allied victory led to the dissolution of the European empires. Are we all better off as a result? Rumour has it that Sierra Leone asked to become part of Great Britain a few years ago, after British soldiers rendered the streets safe for ordinary folk there, and Tony's government shrugged off the request. We Europeans left like thieves in the night and we ought to go back there, take over our former colonies, and prepare them properly for independence. But that isn't going to happen because we have all been subjected to lobotomy-by-television.

PK
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

PK - as E-W is from New York, you surely don't mean the Royal navy should transport the British Army and a few thousand German mercenaries backi to New Jersey to have another go??? :D :D :D

Well, it HAS been over 200 years and two world wars...this time they might get it right!
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

Maybe not such a good idea to let the British 'have another go' Phylo. It would be an open invitation for the French to want their former American territories back and the Spanish and Mexicans would take that as their cue to take back the many states that used to belong to them. Alaska would face a visit by mr. Putin and the remnants of the former Red Army
The US would be reduced to the states of Washington and Hawaii give or take a couple of square miles.
Though I understand the need for many people to radicalise in opposition to the way the Western World is currently run (which I find sickening as well) there are always side effects to radicalisation that prevent it reaching it's goals. Radicalisation goes both ways. Far to the Left and far to the Right and before you can blink your eyes the factions will be at each others throats instead of the government's and will by default give the government both a reason and an opportunity to take measures that will further inhibit freedom of citizens and sell it in such a way (with special thanks to the media) that the grey masses will applaud their goverments for it. Take our freedom but save us from the radicals please, please, please, thank you very much.
I think that it would be more effective to make changes from within the system. It would take a long time and maybe not accomplish the full scale of reforms in our societies that is needed but in these times evolution is better than revolution. Our economic and monetary system is after all a bag of hot air based on paper and not real values. A revolutionary 'nudge' could bring the whole system crashing down on our heads and have global effects because of the way both economics and finance are intertwined between all nations of the world. It would result in massive lay-offs, famine, hospitals closing, services stopping and people dying in the streets of hunger and disease. Rebuilding that to some semblance of order would take longer than an evolutionary proces and cost a lot lives. Though one could argue that less people on earth could be part of the solution I wouldn't like the children and elderly to have to go through that.
Racism indeed has no part in any solution. the genetic diversity is too small to even make a distinction in 'races' and the various ethnic gene pools have been so interbred that it is a semantic difference not worthy of actually making in real life.
Twenty years ago I would have been "on the barricades" over these matters (and I regularly was) but back then governments took a hint from protests (at least in Holland) and some changes were actually made and more freedom was accomplished. Nowadays (post 9/11?) the only hint governments would take lead to further restrictions of the people.
In my mind I'm radicalising too but I no longer see it as the best solution to the problem. Don't radicalise for the sake of being radical but be effective! However slow that would be.