A. Stephan Hamilton announcement.

Book discussion and reviews related to the German military.

Moderator: sniper1shot

krichter33
Enthusiast

A. Stephan Hamilton announcement.

Post by krichter33 »

This was posted on stone and stone's website:

This just in from author A. Stephan Hamilton:

"Panzergrenadiers to the Front!: The Combat History of Panzergrenadier-Division 'Brandenburg' on the Eastern Front 1944-45 will be available from Helion in Europe in the next several weeks, followed shortly thereafter in the U.S. It relies heavily on unpublished veteran accounts to tell a vivid story of pitiless combat during a period of time that lacks relevant primary documents.

"Over the years there has been numerous requests to re-publish my first book, Bloody Streets. I am pleased to confirm the rumors circulating on various forums that I am indeed working on a revised and expanded multi-volume edition that will contain expansive new source material from the Russian State Archives, providing an unprecedented view of the Soviet side of the operation. I am lucky to have Stuart Britton working on the Russian translations. The two volumes will include updated maps/graphics as well as previously unpublished photos of the city, both before and after the battle.

"In parallel, I am completing an operational history of the last twelve months of the U-Boat war. While it might seem out of place in my publishing line-up, over 20 years of working with late-war German archival documents lends itself well to the topic at hand. The focus is on the final evolution of U-Boat tactics and operations after the introduction of the snorkel apparatus and advanced anti-radar/sonar coatings. It will also touch upon the heritage between German wartime technical developments and post-war Allied implementation. No comparable history of this period/topic has been published to-date and I'm luckily to have the support and input of a variety of experts and fellow researchers from around the world."

http://stonebooks.com/
Klaus Richter