Who would you spend a day with

Individual German officers, soldiers and award holders.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Rosselsprung
Enthusiast

Post by Rosselsprung »

I know that this thread is devoted to persons who you would meet. And I wrote my proposals.

According to Wehrmacht I can quote you information of many other (documented) animals-murderers. Just tell me where should I write this.
Assuming you are like most normal people, if you met Mengele or any of the others mentioned, you would give him a very hard, well aimed kick to the crotch, and then some.

Again, as MH said, just start your own thread about all of these criminals.
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

I would like to spend an evening in a bar with Sepp Dietrich. There we would have some drinks and flirt with the waitresses and between lot's of dirty jokes I would ask him about his "Boys" like Peiper, Meyer, Hansen...he should know them all! Clever of me, huh??? :D :D :D
max painless
Under Review

Post by max painless »

You would not be interested in a day with the Devil?
~All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be~
Rosselsprung
Enthusiast

Post by Rosselsprung »

I would like to spend an evening in a bar with Sepp Dietrich. There we would have some drinks and flirt with the waitresses and between lot's of dirty jokes I would ask him about his "Boys" like Peiper, Meyer, Hansen...he should know them all! Clever of me, huh???
I'm quite sure you know he was a real SOB, who deserved a thorough ass-kicking.....
Klaus1
Supporter

Post by Klaus1 »

Well, if you wanna meet Sepp Dietrich you better not meet him in Malmedy. Or otherwise this could be a very short and unpleasant meeting. The only thing you are gonna hear from him would be: "Anlegen! Zielen! Feuer!"

regards

Klaus
"Beklemmender als der ganze Hitler ist, dass er den Deutschen wie angegossen passt" -Alfred Döblin-
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Klaus1 wrote:Well, if you wanna meet Sepp Dietrich you better not meet him in Malmedy. Or otherwise this could be a very short and unpleasant meeting. The only thing you are gonna hear from him would be: "Anlegen! Zielen! Feuer!"

regards

Klaus
Nah...I would prefer a bar...
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Rosselsprung wrote:
I would like to spend an evening in a bar with Sepp Dietrich. There we would have some drinks and flirt with the waitresses and between lot's of dirty jokes I would ask him about his "Boys" like Peiper, Meyer, Hansen...he should know them all! Clever of me, huh???
I'm quite sure you know he was a real SOB, who deserved a thorough ass-kicking.....
Did you read "Hitler's Gladiator" by Charles Messenger?
Seems to have been an interesting man...
Klaus1
Supporter

Post by Klaus1 »

There is a curse: "May you live in interesting times."
Thats the bad thing. The "interesting times" are often very dangerous.

A Bar would be my choice too.
"Beklemmender als der ganze Hitler ist, dass er den Deutschen wie angegossen passt" -Alfred Döblin-
Ada
Contributor

Post by Ada »

Rosselsprung wrote:
I know that this thread is devoted to persons who you would meet. And I wrote my proposals.

According to Wehrmacht I can quote you information of many other (documented) animals-murderers. Just tell me where should I write this.
Assuming you are like most normal people, if you met Mengele or any of the others mentioned, you would give him a very hard, well aimed kick to the crotch, and then some.

Again, as MH said, just start your own thread about all of these criminals.
Not so easy....before I would study every book devoted to the Inquisition's methods.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Of course I will open my thread, but give me a time. 8)
Where should I open it? Help the newcomer :wink:

Favourite German solder - Canaris. 8)
Ada
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

Many things are well known and well recorded about WW2.
So, I would prefer to meet those who left some mysteries behind, i.e. the top managment: Hitler, Goring, Himmler.
For sure, we would meet in a relax pub with some beer (And soda water for Adolf), but I would put some Sodium Pentothal in their drinks :wink:

And after, I would spend the rest of my life making big $$ out of my interviews and ruining the life of the denialists :D
Regards
Daniel Laurent
Klaus1
Supporter

Post by Klaus1 »

Ruining Lifes of denialists and making the big money? Sound like fun!
Bittrich
Contributor

Meeting

Post by Bittrich »

I'd have to say my grandfather who was killed in 1944. As another choice i'd pick Patton and Manstein. You could learn a great deal from those two as well as get the German and American points of view on combat operations.
To those who fought reguardless of nationality
schinkel_1813

Post by schinkel_1813 »

I would play a game of chess with von Manstein and afterwards a date with Hanna Reitsch, a romantic walk in the moonlicht on Unter den Linden in Berlin.
Stalingrad
Contributor

Post by Stalingrad »

Yeah, schinkel_1813(You have a good taste for women)... Having a date whit Hanna Reitsch.. I'ts a nice thought.. :wink: Well I've allredy posted who I would like to spend a day whit.. But I have changed my mind... Yeah Yeah, spending a day whit Rudel, and Meyer and those guys would be great... And shake hand and talk to Rommel for a while would be great to... or Michal Wittmann. But, the once I'd realy want to spend a day whit(after meeting the whole "famus german soldier gang") are those in my family who fought in the war.
Last edited by Stalingrad on Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wo ist die Feldküche?
screamin66

Who would I spend a day with

Post by screamin66 »

I would spend a day with the wife of franz eisenach, or his children if they had any. Or pilots franz flew with in 3./JG 54 & I./JG 54. Or any living kleinheinz from wildflecken that fought in the war, or their living relatives.
sean leeman