NTK - Biography of RK Gerd Born von Fallois

Individual German officers, soldiers and award holders.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Yevtich

NTK - Biography of RK Gerd Born von Fallois

Post by Yevtich »

Looked in the RK and officer sections. Need to know more biographical data. This information was posted on an earlier forum but I cannot search that.

Danke

y
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

Yevtich, if you are interested in paying for archives research on him, just email me.
Thanks,
Frederick
[email protected]
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Please keep all postings related to offering your services for pay to the for sale forum. The rest of us here would love to make extra money by answering research questions as well, but we don't. I don't think it's appropriate for you to place ads in responses to requests for information saying you'll look up info for $. Private email for such matters would be much better. There is nothing wrong with offering your services, but this forum is a free forum for free research. If you have services to offer, please offer them in the for sale forum.
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Thanks for the tip, Jason.
I think you are being a bit harsh since you yourself are offering products for sale on your free forum OUTSIDE the for sale section - see your PG Guderian ad!!! But it's your house so run it anyway you want.
I agree that my advert messages seem to clutter the forum and only did it where email was not offered. I will try using the PM option as Charlie Don't Surf more helpfully suggested.
This is a new style forum - it is very different from your old forum - how about cutting some slack while we all adjust??!!
Frederick
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I have no problem with cutting slack at all but I noticed many messages about the same topic without any real answers and felt it was bordering on spam and needed to be addressed. I emailed you in private about your first message and posted here about your 2nd and 3rd message.

As for me postings for sale postings I wasn't posting anything for sale outside the proper forum. A poll about general interest to decide to make the final go-ahead in creating the final cdrom isn't offering anything for sale. Gauging interest in a reserch tool to be offered for sale by asking a poll question is not the same as offering it for sale, or as posting messages in response to questions saying you'll help them for $. I, like everyone else, will only offer my items or services in the for sale forum.

Also, please don't take any of this as being negative at all, I am not upset or bothered by your postings at all - I only want the forum to remain a place for free and open questions (and answers) for all.
Last edited by Jason Pipes on Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Okay, end of the side-topic then and back to the German stuff.
Immer vowaerts! - egal welche Richtung!
Frederick