Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Robert Rojas
Supporter

RE: Avatars - (A Question For The Management).

Post by Robert Rojas »

Greetings to Chairman Pipes, his august lieutenants and the community as a whole. Howdy Jason! Well sir, with incidental reference to citizen Munchener's now vintage posting of Sunday - September 18, 2005 - 4:58pm, old Uncle Bob was curious if the diminutive expansion of avatars within the WEBADMIN gallery was an ongoing work in progress. Since my inauguration within this forum, old yours truly has refrained from selecting any of the symbols from your pre-exisitng avatar galleries. Unfortunately, the present selection of pre-existing avatars do not quite fit my parochial weltanschauung. So, I was wondering if the WEBADMIN gallery would ultimately include such symbols as coats-of-arms and flags? Speaking purely for myself, old yours truly would be very interested in either the great seal of the United States of America or the flag of the United States of America. I fully realize that such selections are not exactly Feldgrauish, but then again, I do not have ANY historical fealty toward the armed forces of Second World War era Germany. I thought I would field this question for adminstrative feedback. Well, that's my initial two cents worth on this technical topic of interest - for now anyway. As always, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day down by Baghdad-By-The-Bay.
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee